Wednesday 16 November 2016

See who's cooking

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum wm wb.

Hi uolls.. have you ever think about letting your daughter or son cook by themselves? I have and always worried that something might go wrong.

What if they cut themselves while cutting up the vegetables? What if they burned their hand while stirring the soup? What if...??? So many questions unanswered.

But I decided to let my daughter try cooking. It started of with decorating chocolate lollipop to cooking dishes. I can see how excited she was. Slow moving.. careful in her own style.

She is very confident with herself. So why should I worry. Maybe as a mother, but I have to let her grow. Let her venture into life. Let her show her potential. Maybe that's the best.

Well, for Asam Pedas dish, of course I let her used MyRoxxa Asam Pedas paste. Simple and not tedious at all. She event fried chicken marinated with the paste... Ermm... Not bad. Very tasty. A little spicy, mixed with sourish taste and the sweetness of chicken meat. Very nice.

So, if you wish to try it... Just let me know.. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment