Wednesday 9 November 2016

Let's get started

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum wm wb.

It's another day, another journey in life. As early as 5.30 am, when someone could still be sleeping, I've started my journey.

Another wonderful morning to start with. The road is clear... No more accident so far. Except for this passenger sitting next to me in a public transport, who kept dozzing off & knocking her her head several times on my shoulder.

It's irritating but I am not going to let it spoil my day. After all it is a public transportation. Maybe her life is not as exciting as mine.

Reaching my destination, I am glad the program hasn't started yet. Good day & fulfilling with all kinds of information with regards to business on the go.

I love it. I might be an old woman but I don't feel left out in the new generations kind of business development.

Thank you coaches for introducing this old woman to online marketing which I am definitely going to utilize in full swing.

Thank you MDEC. Thank you ALLAH for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment