Saturday 12 November 2016

Home vs business

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum wm wb.

Hey everyone.. enjoying your off day?? Hope so. I need help. I just couldn't make up my mind. Will you help me?

I have a house. A small comfortable house just for me & my love one.

I also have a business... A small business. But this business that is feeding us all.

Demand is increasing... I have been to several places to ask for financial aid in order to expand my business. But none ever respond. It's all because I am not young anymore.

I have been to banks & government bodies for help. But I was made to wait & wait.. without any clue as to whether my application actually reach their expectations before they give any help. But NONE.

So, my mum suggested that I sell of my house & she said we could rent a smaller house somewhere else. The money from the house can be used to expend my business. And in time, if business is good, I can buy another house.

Well, she has a point there. But if I do that... can I sustain? Can I give them comfortable life? Can I.....

So many questions but no answer. I am stuck. What should I do? What can I do?

I am confused....

4 comments:

  1. Life is also about follow the harmony flow..Not about planning...Always be happy and InshaAllah sure everything will be ok in harmony flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is also about follow the harmony flow..Not about planning...Always be happy and InshaAllah sure everything will be ok in harmony flow.

    ReplyDelete