Tuesday 8 November 2016

Positiveness is forever

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum wm wb.

I wasn't able to do it last night because I was so exhausted. It was another fight.. another commitment. But not just for me but for my whole IKS team.

From early afternoon I travelled to KL to deliver my IKS Muslim products. We manage to get our products into 1 of the bank's mart to market.

Exhausted for having to carry the products to the 2nd floor of the bank's building but it's worth it. It's another Jihad for me. Another fight & struggle to gain recognition for our IKS Muslim products.

On the way home with Sabariah (Acar buah) as the driver... Thunderstorms & heavy rain. But we brave the storm together... Just as we brave the challenge of the business world. & we felt happy. Happy that for everything that we had done... We did it in the name of Jihad Ummah.

May Allah bless us all. May Allah open up his doors of opportunities for IKS Muslim products in the world full of challenge & keep our faith in Allah's fairness.

Amin..

2 comments:

  1. aamiin...may Allah bless you both
    May Allah bless us all
    Thank u ibu and Saba...
    - Kak Que

    ReplyDelete