Monday 7 November 2016

Good Monday World

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum wm wb.

It's Monday again. As I've said the week before.. there's no such thing as "Monday Blues". I am already in a meeting. Monday is the best day for people like me... Small Business Entrepreneur.

Every Monday morning I always remind myself to be positive. I realized sometimes ago that if we start our week with negative thought, it will effect other days in the week.

Life is short. Time is short. So why must it be negative. Why must we live our life negatively? No... Not me. No matter how bad my situation as a struggling entrepreneur, I will never show. I will never let it bother my thoughts.

& should all of us, my friends. We build our life. We build our business. We struggle. We survive. Mondays will intrigued our days ahead. Let's build not just "business"... Let us build empires. It's ours.

So.... Think positive no matter how hard life is. It's our life, our dream, our business... & I pray on this beautiful Monday morning that all of us will succeed ... In our life .. in our business. We "WILL" conquer the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment