Wednesday 19 October 2016

Journey to success

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum wm wb.

A very good day to start with but how good can it be. As a traveller in the circle of life, I have gone through a lot. But that doesn't discourage me to continue my journey to be a successful entrepreneur.

Everyday a struggle not to fall apart. Like today...

I have to walk for an hour to get to the nearest bus stop. Humanity...zero. Cars passing by, some pretty close to where I was walking. But none stop to offer a lift. & I walk on..

Yes I am old in age. But not in determination. I want MyRoxxa Asam Pedas known to the world. I want the world to recognize my contribution to good, tasty meal. I want my children to inherit my legacy.

It is not just a thought or dream while taking my mind away from thinking about how tired I am. But that is the truth.

I am an entrepreneur & I struggle in the circle of life. Because I believe that someday when the wheel of life started rolling.. it will roll me to the top of the world.

Thank you Allah... Thank you Allah for blessing me with good health & strength.  & May Allah's blessings fall on those who remembers Allah.. always...Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment